- Do you want to know more about the basics of the Christian faith?
- Are you a new believer and want to know what next steps to take?
- Maybe you are just curious and want to know more about Christianity?
Alpha is a a series of interactive sessions to discuss life and the Christian faith in an informal, fun and friendly environment. Here’s a little of what you can expect at Alpha…
- FOOD: Whether it’s a group of friends gathered around a kitchen table, or a quick catch-up over coffee and cake, food has a way of bringing people together. It’s no different at Alpha. We start with food, because it’s a great way to encourage community and get to know each other. It’s optional, but encouraged! Come and grab a dinner with us at 6:00 pm; it’s served in the sanctuary.
- TALK: The talks are designed to engage and inspire conversation. Generally around 20-to-30 minutes long, through an eye-opening and engaging video. We will explore the big issues around faith and unpack the basics of Christianity, addressing questions such as Who is Jesus? and How can I have faith?
- DISCUSSION: Probably the most important part of any Alpha is the chance to share thoughts and ideas on the topic, and simply discuss it in a small group. There’s no obligation to say anything. And there’s nothing you can’t say. It’s an opportunity to hear from others and contribute your own perspective in an honest, friendly and open environment.
We meet weekly on Wednesday nights from January 17 through the end of March. Join us at 6:00 pm for our community dinner in the main sanctuary (highly encouraged) or jump in at 6:30 pm, when childcare starts.
- Is There More To Life Than This?
- Who Is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Do I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Does God Guide Us?
- Who Is the Holy Spirit?
- What Does the Holy Spirit Do?
- How Can I Be Filled With the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I Make the Most of the Rest of My Life?
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Does God Heal Today?
- What About the Church?
Please let us know that you will be attending by registering below (FREE).