- WHAT: a 3-day senior high winter retreat with our friends from Durango River Church: worship, fun and relationship — it’s gonna be a great time! Sunday afternoon will include some time in Pagosa’s water springs.
- WHERE: Snow Wolf Lodge just outside of Pagosa Springs
- COST: $120, due Wednesday, March 9th, includes food, lodging and all activities; registration forms due, March 2nd
- REGISTRATION and EVENT SCHEDULE: Click to download and print [PDF]
WHAT TO BRING:
– Sleeping bag and pillow
– Bible, notebook, and pen
– Personal toiletry items (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, ect.)
– Shoes appropriate for hiking
– Money for snacks (optional)
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
– Cell phones and electronics in general (they will be collected at beginning of event)
– Drugs of any kind
– Anything illegal
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Pastor Shawn’s cell number is (605) 209-1105, if you need to contact a student for emergency purposes. The students will be asked to turn in phones for the retreat. The camp’s landline number is (970) 264-1370.
DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIMES:
– 4:00 p.m. arrive at Pine Valley. We will load our vehicles and meet up with The River Church crew with a departure time of around 4:30 p.m. on Friday, March 11; please arrive early/promptly as we are planning for an on-time departure.
– 3:00 p.m. arrival back to Pine Valley Church.