PVC SMALL GROUPS
Small groups have one, simple purpose: to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in relationship with others and only then can we live the full life He intends for us. Sharing life through community is part of our design, but meaningful relationships aren’t always easy to find. That’s why small groups exist—to make these life-changing relationships relevant and accessible to you.
LEADING A SMALL GROUP
Leading a small group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We will give you essential tools to make your small group successful through Leadership Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a small group leader you get to play an important role in that process.
HOW TO START YOUR SMALL GROUP
- Ask God for direction about what group to lead and who to invite.
- Once you decide on a topic or activity for your group, choose a place and time to meet.
- Register your group with the church office by submitting the form below for approval. Once approved, we’ll list your small group online so people can find out about it and contact you to attend.
- Invite people you know or meet to come check out your group.
- Pray for God to do great things through your Small Group.
We will have our first Small Group Leader Training on Sunday, September 25, directly following the morning service.