Pine Valley will be hosting a 9-day Honduras missions trip opportunity for families in the summer of 2018.
We will be traveling to 4-to-5 different cities and villages, serving in feeding programs, leading kids activities, ministering at a large youth rally, visiting and ministering in several different churches, praying for sick children in the local hospital, giving out food and prayer in the shanty towns, visiting orphanages, and likely attending / ministering at a Freedom Band concert (the host church’s band, which is incredible). The host church is almost entirely next generation — and several of the musicians are teens or younger. The music and worship is high energy and electric. This will be a very, very inspiring trip, on many levels!
Tiffany Mares, a personal friend of Pastor Shawn’s, has visited Pine Valley twice now and has opened up this opportunity to us through her missions full-time missions work in the region.
- Visit Tiffany’s Via Love International website here: vialoveinternational.com
- View some awesome videos from Pastor Shawn’s missions trip to Honduras with Via Love a couple years ago here.
HONDURAS TRIP DETAILS
- DATE: August 1 through August 9 of 2018
- DEPOSIT/REGISTRATION DEADLINE: A $150 non-refundable deposit and registration form will be due on Sunday, January 28, 2018
- PRICE: $1,300 will cover travel, food and lodging for the trip
- WHO: Anyone is invited. This would be a great trip for families! Recommended age is 13-years or older.
- OTHER PAYMENT DEADLINES:
- 2nd non-refundable balance deadline of $750 due, Sunday, May 6
- 3rd and final balance payment of $400 due, Sunday, July 22
Alternatively, you can download and print out the PDF application here and pay on-site.