Pine Valley will be hosting a 9-day Honduras missions trip opportunity for families in the summer of 2018.
We will be traveling to 4-to-5 different cities and villages, serving in feeding programs, leading kids activities, ministering at a large youth rally, visiting and ministering in several different churches, praying for sick children in the local hospital, giving out food and prayer in the shanty towns, visiting orphanages, and likely attending / ministering at a Freedom Band concert (the host church’s band, which is incredible). The host church is almost entirely next generation — and several of the musicians are teens or younger. The music and worship is high energy and electric. This will be a very, very inspiring trip, on many levels!
Tiffany Mares, a personal friend of Pastor Shawn’s, has visited Pine Valley twice now and has opened up this opportunity to us through her full-time missions work in the region.
- Visit Tiffany’s Via Love International website here: vialoveinternational.com
- View some awesome videos from Pastor Shawn’s missions trip to Honduras with Via Love a couple years ago here.
WAYS TO SUPPORT TEAM HONDURAS
GIVE DIRECTLY AND SECURELY ONLINE. Scroll down to the “MISSIONS EVENTS” line and put “TEAM HONDURAS” in the memo.
Make some chili or eat some chili. It’s that easy! Come and be a part of our Chili Cook-Off Competition starting 5:30 pm on Friday, April 20. DETAILS HERE.
Come and support the team as they perform and share. We will pray for members of the team and a love offering will be taken. DETAILS HERE.
HONDURAS TRIP DETAILS
- DATE: August 1 through August 9 of 2018
- DEPOSIT/REGISTRATION DEADLINE: A $150 non-refundable deposit and registration form will be due on Sunday, January 28, 2018
- PRICE: $1,300 will cover travel, food and lodging for the trip
- WHO: Anyone is invited. This would be a great trip for families! Recommended age is 13-years or older.
- OTHER PAYMENT DEADLINES:
- 2nd non-refundable balance deadline of $750 due, Sunday, May 6
- 3rd and final balance payment of $400 due, Sunday, July 22
Alternately, payments can be made on-site with Pastor Shawn or in the church office. Please mark clearly.