Supported Missions Works, 2015
United States and International
- Bob and LeAnn Bachman, Sustain Hope – Sustain Hope is committed to International Community Development using Christ-centered, best practice program principles in areas of agriculture, alternative fuels, water purification and sanitation. Visit online at sustainhope.org.
- Good News Jail Ministry Durango, Chaplain George “Blake” Blakesley – Good News Jail and Prison Ministry provides spiritually mature, equipped, and motivated Christian chaplains to serve in correctional facilities nationally and internationally. Blake was a volunteer in La Plata County Jail serving with Chaplain Marvin Moncrief before becoming a prison chaplain September 2013. Visit online at goodnewsjail.org.
- Mission Outfitters – Tom and Paula Redding (members of Pine Valley Church) facilitate short-term missions trips for individuals and churches to reach the orphan, the widow, and the poor with the love of God. They organize teams for well drilling, medical and dental outreaches, construction, and children’s drama ministry teams. Reaching the Amazon jungles of Peru, country sides of Guatemala, and Eastern Europe. Visit online at feettofaith.com.
- Campus Ministries, Evan and Julie Renger – Evan and Julie are in full-time ministry on the CSU campus where they lead evangelistic outreaches, one-on-one discipleship and mentoring of college students. Many college students are open to receiving the Gospel during this transitional time in their lives.
- Dan Sneed Support / Los Angeles, CA – Dan travels in the United States and abroad as a Bible teacher and conference speaker, ministering and mentoring leaders through organizations such as YWAM.
- Southwest Transitions – This Christian-based non-profit provides transitional housing (12 bed facility) for local parolees.
- Encounters of Grace Ministries and Christian Fellowship Ministries of Uganda – This ministry has teamed up to hold a soul-winning campaign in Mbale, September 15-19, 2014. There are more than twenty local churches and ministries in Mbale teaming together to make this happen. Mbale has a city population around 90,000 and a district population exceeding 450,000 souls. We believe for more than 30,000 souls to come to Jesus in this crusade. Find out more at encountersofgrace.org.
- ASIA: Gospel for Asia – This mission is committed to fulfilling the Great Commission among the unreached in Asia through training, sending out and assisting qualified laborers in partnership with the body of Christ. Visit them online at gfa.org.
- CAMBODIA: Foursquare, Ted Olbrich – Founding FCOP in 1999, the work in Cambodia has rapidly grown under Ted and Sou Olbrich’s leadership. More than 3,000 churches have been planted and 106 church orphan homes are operating with thousands of orphans and widows being cared for. Visit online at fcopi.org.
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: Foursquare, (Names Withheld for Security Purposes) – Spiritual challenges in this developing nation include witchcraft, alcoholism, spiritual apathy, fear and insecurity, and lack of unity in the body of Christ. Yet in the sixteen years this couple (starting with church in their home) have ministered in the Dominican Republic, the percentage of born-again Christians has dramatically doubled. They currently oversee six Foursquare churches!
- INDIA: Asian Pacific India Hope Mission Home, Prayer & Crystal Durairaj – Hope Mission Home is a children’s home in Tamil Nadu, India, founded in 1988. Prayer and Crystal (formerly Rivers—of Pine Valley Church) Durairaj are the current administrators of the home. More than 180 children from preschool to college-age are given shelter, care, education, and most important, a loving and supportive family environment. All of the children are led in daily Bible devotions and prayer times. Visit online at apcfund.com.
- INDIA: Simon and Johanna Durairaj / Life 4 All India – In India alone, between 6 and 7 million children are aborted every year. Life for All is an international, non-profit Christian organization, defending the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death. Visit online at lifeforall.org.
- INDONESIA: Asian Pacific Bali North – Provides love, hope and a future to 37 children. Many of the children are not ‘true’ orphans, instead coming from abusive and very poor homes. Without this home the children would be severely malnourished, have very little education, or, in the worst case scenario, may even be dead. Visit online at apcfund.com.
- INDONESIA: Asian Pacific Bali South – This children’s home currently provides love, hope and education for 30 children. These children had either been abused by their parents or abandoned as their parents were too poor to provide for them. The last resort of survival was the streets. Visit online at apcfund.com.
- INDONESIA: Yeyasan Bali, Scott & Jenni McAlvany – Scott & Jenni (formerly of Pine Valley Church) are full-time, non-paid staff, as family pastors at their local church. They have passion for discipleship and outreach.
- Middle East: Foursquare Jerusalem, Name withheld – Ministry through oversight of evangelistic outreaches to the Middle East, including training 30 leaders in three different cities. This work also includes a counseling and Bible study center where local Muslims come and receive both the Gospel and Bible-based answers to problems that they are facing, as well as provides study rooms, a book store, and library with Christian books and DVDs. The missionaries name is withheld for safety.
- MONGOLIA: Mongolian Missions, Keegan and Tugsuu Cook – Keegan & Tugsuu (sent out by Pins Valley Church this year) are living and working in Khatgal, Mongolia, as the executive directors of Local Crafstmen NGO (non-profit), supporting Mongolian Missions. Mongolia lies at the northern border of the 10/40 window where 97% of the most unreached people groups live and die without Christ. It is their passion to bring the Good News to Mongolia.
- PHILIPPINES: Arise and Shine, Craig and Michelle Logan – Craig and Michelle help to oversee ASEA’s multi-faceted ministry including church, school, and prison ministries. Visit online at globeintl.org/missionaries/logan-craig-and-michelle.
- PHILIPPINES: Emerge Missions, Manix and Annabelle Ong – Manix and Annabelle Ong pastor a Spirit-filled Christian church in Santa Rosa, Philippines. They are busy serving the Lord and their community through discipleship, pastoral training and sending out.
- PHILIPPINES: The Potters Field, Mommy Zelma Philippi – Mommy Zelma Hauser, widowed at age 62, then began missions outreach and Valley Cathedral Children’s Home in the Philippines. Approximately 50 children, who otherwise would have grown up on the streets, are provided with a loving home and schooling by Mommy and the staff of VCCH. This ministry extends far beyond the children—into prisons, and through neighboring communities with over 70 church plants!
- SCANDINAVIA: Foursquare Toft Family – Brett and Tammy are founders of Serve The City Tallinn, in Estonia. This December, on Estonia’s most watched network, their ministry work will be featured in a documentary. They are looking to see how God uses this exposure to exalt His Son Jesus and His message. Brett is the facilitator at KWAM Europe, a discipleship intensive for Foursquare leaders under 30 years. Tammy is the founder of the Butterfly Project, bringing change to women who have come out of sexual exploitation.
- CENTRAL AMERICA: Foursquare Mazariegos Mex San Luis Potosi – Since arriving to Mexico in 1999, John and Robin Mazariegos have been fruitful in their efforts to reach the professional people within this community. The church is healthy and rapidly growing through many evangelistic outreaches.
- SOUTH AMERICA: David Saint Argentina – There is a revival in Argentina! This September, 50 of Pastor David Saints local church members, including his son Billy and daughter-in-law Innes, participated (with about 200 churches) in a six-night evangelistic, healing, deliverance, city- wide crusade in Cordoba, Argentina. 50,000 people attended, 3300 made decisions for Christ, and there were a great number of healings, including 2 children in nearby hospitals (healed while in their hospital rooms) and a 34-year-old man (deaf from birth) was healed and began to speak! Visit online at davidsaint.com.ar.