Getting To Know Each Other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Pine Valley Church a great one!
Pine Valley meets every weekend and offers several additional small groups and Bible studies to plug into as well.
- Sunday morning service: Sundays at 9:30am – nursery and children’s ministry are provided from birth to 5th grade.
- We also have Sunday School for all ages: Sundays at 8:30am
Another big day for is us Wednesday nights. Our Afterschool Program and Community Dinner reaches over a couple hundred every week. We have several adult small groups and classes that meet together after dinner. Childcare is available.
If you want to fast track to learn more about Pine Valley Church and how you can best fit into our church family, we offer the 4-week session GROWTH TRACK class on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. Click here for more information.
Pine Valley Church is located in Bayfield, CO, just past the high school on Co Rd 501:
PINE VALLEY CHURCH
1328 Co Rd 501
Bayfield, CO, 81122
Click here for a Google map with a GET DIRECTIONS link.
What Can I Expect?
HOW LONG IS A CHURCH SERVICE?
In total, a Pine Valley Church service is about 90 minutes in length. Services begin with the Pine Valley band leading the church in music – song lyrics are projected on to the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. We love to worship! After the music portion of service is complete, one of our lead team members will come out to share upcoming events and such. Lastly, one of our pastors — and sometimes a special guest — will share an encouraging and hope-filled message, with Jesus at the center of it all.
WHAT’S THE CULTURE LIKE AT PINE VALLEY CHURCH?
Sundays at Pine Valley are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week – and at Pine Valley NextGen, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our NextGen program the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra 5 minutes to get signed in for the Pine Valley NextGen experience. Sunday morning nursery and services are offered at every Pine Valley Sunday morning service for kids ages infant through grade 5.
Several of our teenagers serve in these Sunday morning programs as junior staff (serving alongside adults). In addition, there is a lot of great programing for older kids during the week as well. Visit out NextGen Ministries Page for more information.
Here is the process on Sunday mornings:
- Please enter the church from our north entry doors, 5 to 10 minutes before service begins.
- You will be greeted by our friendly NextGen staff, ready to help you log-in and get your parent/child stickers.
- Join the congregation with your whole family for the first worship song.
- Pastor Scott, or another staff member, will come up to greet everyone and dismiss and pray for kids going into our various age-specific classrooms.
- Nursery is in the south end of the building (for birth to 1-year olds), and the rest of the classrooms will be down the north hall. Our NextGen staff will be there to answer any questions and help direct you to the right classrooms.
Let Us Know You’re Coming
Ready to check out Pine Valley in person? We can’t wait to meet you in person. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.